The *new* KNIPEX Angled Pliers Wrench (part number 86 43 250 US) combines the best of our unique Pliers Wrench with the added benefit of 15o angled handles that provide more space for fingers and knuckles - no more knuckle-busting! The KNIPEX Pliers Wrench integrates the functions of a pliers and a wrench in a single tool, eliminating the need for SAE or metric wrenches. The smooth, parallel jaws will not round off nuts or bolts and won't damage chrome or soft finishes which makes them ideal for all sorts of gripping, holding, pressing and bending tasks. The angled handles gives you extra space for your knuckles and fingers and allows you to work up against surfaces, workpieces or other tools without issue.
- Parallel jaws evenly distribute force to the workpiece for a secure grip that is 10x your strength
- Smooth jaws to prevent marring of finished surfaces. No damage to edges due to zero backlash and full surface contact
- Variable adjustment for all metric and inch sizes up to 1 3/4" (46 mm)
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- Push-button adjustment - adjust once and it stays
- German chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened